FF1 vs FF7 FF1 vs FF7

Likewize.

I heared of mortis and his work from a fan on the Final Fighting Fantasy message boards. this movie and many of his others i seen long before he ever heared the name 'newgrounds' or 'SplashKhat' its entirely not possible that he or i could of thieved from eachother. actually we've been colaborating latley on a peice i have in progress. just enjoy his work for what it is, i do ^^.

icantsleeep icantsleeep

Love Hina

audio is from the anime Love Hina.
other then that i just didnt have fun watching this, sorry.

To Breathe Vengeance To Breathe Vengeance

coo

Now i wanna go watch the kenshin OAV, similar feeling.. ya should of synched the music, it helps to chug those frames along, but it was still good.. the only bad part i can note is the spearmen, they were so inept.. i took a short class in using polearms and after 4 weeks i could of took those guys by myself.

General, Stick Suicide General, Stick Suicide

uhh..

looks like someone's been playing too much fallout tactics or something. difference is the game has a point.

Star Huntress Star Huntress

yes ... but no..

your graphics look pretty damn cool. i just had horrible play control i think it needs some code optomising. id say a nice BG and music would make it sweet but that would cause even more slow down on some machines.

The Stickman Adventure The Stickman Adventure

i smell a cheesy remake

check out street life if you havent already.. its basicly all you did and more.

BaldGuyWithaHat responds:

How dare you compare me to Street Life. That is the worst peice of shit ever. I hope you die a long horrible suffering death.

Borrowed Time Borrowed Time

Don't know why it's listed as Techno, this is straight up D&B. Thought I just listened to a track by Pendulum. The way you build, break, and change up, it's all in there in proper form. This isn't just good, this is gold. I don't give out compliments lightly. Change up the listed genre if you can, and get some DJ's to spin this out in the scene. That's all it needs.

We Were - CAB 3:16 We Were - CAB 3:16

The vocals are out of tune to the track! not something you could fix with a pitch shift cause the scales are different. If you play the vocal melody on a piano you'll see where it's off compared to the music. The bass is thin depending on what you're listening through, double it up with another bass drum so you get that subwoofer kick and a good tone to compliment. I didn't enjoy this track as is which reflects my rating. If you could fix the problems I'd easily give you a 4+. You've got skills, but study more music. What you can do is good, but could be greater.

EmpireMusic responds:

Thanks for the honest comment! I can fix the vocals, that's not a problem , but yes I should layer the bass, thanks for the tips!