Borrowed Time Borrowed Time

Don't know why it's listed as Techno, this is straight up D&B. Thought I just listened to a track by Pendulum. The way you build, break, and change up, it's all in there in proper form. This isn't just good, this is gold. I don't give out compliments lightly. Change up the listed genre if you can, and get some DJ's to spin this out in the scene. That's all it needs.

We Were - CAB 3:16 We Were - CAB 3:16

The vocals are out of tune to the track! not something you could fix with a pitch shift cause the scales are different. If you play the vocal melody on a piano you'll see where it's off compared to the music. The bass is thin depending on what you're listening through, double it up with another bass drum so you get that subwoofer kick and a good tone to compliment. I didn't enjoy this track as is which reflects my rating. If you could fix the problems I'd easily give you a 4+. You've got skills, but study more music. What you can do is good, but could be greater.

EmpireMusic responds:

Thanks for the honest comment! I can fix the vocals, that's not a problem , but yes I should layer the bass, thanks for the tips!